Pregnancy is a special time, however, as your body changes, it can bring about many aches and pains, especially in the latter stages. Complementary care offers you several choices if you need support or relief from discomfort, and can be used to boost your energy and well-being.
Once you’re pregnant, early and regular prenatal care is important to keep yourself and your developing infant healthy, and has shown to improve pregnancy outcome and maternal health.
Massage & Reflexology may help to ~
- Ease and support back pain
- Soothe swollen legs and disperse fluid retention
- Boost energy levels and relieve fatigue
- Reduce morning sickness symptoms
- Improve circulation and enhance blood flow to the womb
- Calm and regulate a stressed digestive system
- Encourage a healthy and strong internal environment for you baby to grow in
- Promote harmony and balance
- Reduce the stress related hormones that can effect your pregnancy
- Prepare your body for the journey of childbirth
Please note that as maternity reflexology and pregnancy massage complements the skilled work of the midwife, it is advisable that you inform your GP/midwife before booking a treatment.